Humana Medicare Advantage Plans for 2023
Humana Medicare Advantage plans in 2023 will offer an array of benefits to people on Medicare.
Plans and benefits vary by state so be sure to use our website to compare Humana Medicare Advantage plans in your area and see which benefits are included.
Humana Medicare Advantage Plans in 2023 may include:
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Wellness Resources
- SilverSneakers Fitness programs
Types of Humana Medicare Advantage Plans
Humana HMO Plans
This plan is a Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) type sold by Humana. With this plan, you need to choose your primary doctor from the wide network of doctors and healthcare facilities to manage your care.
Humana HMO plans are typically more affordable than other plans and usually include prescription drug coverage.
- Affordable out-of-pocket costs
- Choose your primary doctor in-network
- May include prescription coverage
- Low monthly premiums – sometimes $0 per month
Humana PPO Plans
Humana PPO plans allow you to visit any Medicare-approved doctor that agrees to the plan’s terms and will bill the plan.
- Visit any doctor or hospital that is Medicare-approved and accepts the plan’s terms
- Usually have a lower cost when using in-network providers
- Do not need a referral to see a specialist
- Often include prescription drug coverage
Benefits for Humana PPO plans vary by area. By using our website you can view plan benefits and cost, and even apply online!
When enrolled in a Humana PFFS plan you have the freedom to visit any doctor who is Medicare-approved and accepts the terms and agreements of the plan.
- See any Medicare-approved doctor who is willing to accept the service terms of that plan
- Typically includes prescription coverage
- Has affordable monthly premiums
Humana Medicare Advantage Plan Enrollment for 2023
If you currently have a Medicare Advantage plan and are wanting to enroll in a different one, then you will need to wait until the Medicare open enrollment period (AEP) in most cases.
This period runs from October 15th – December 7th. Any enrollment change you make for a Medicare Advantage plan during this period will be effective on January 1st of the following year.
New to Medicare?
If you are new to Medicare then you may enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan right away to be effective the same day your Medicare begins. The easiest way to get started is to enter your zip code below.
Or call us today to begin the process so you do not miss any time periods.